Wednesday 1 April 2020

Record Video Or Take Photos Of My Brother And I Playing With Toys











About:

Do you sell toys and need candid photos or video of kids playing with them?



Do you need video of imaginative play with kids and a few funny scripted lines?



If 'yes', then this gig is for you!



I am 8 and my brother is 5. If you send us toys, we'll play with them and take photos or video for you to advertise with. We play well together, even though as brothers we occasionally fight, but we'll keep that out of the video unless you want to see kids fighting over who gets the toy. Haha



We can also say scripted lines. As long as they are pretty short, we can handle it!

Reviews


:

guys are very good actors, I'll be back to you soon with a new call

:

Smooth communication, complete video efficiency, and will cooperate again, thank you

:

It’s good, uncoached brothers what we need. The guys did everything right.

:

Thanks for the video guys!

:

It is a great video. Jimmy has a good patience. We are satisifed with it. I think we will have chance to cooperate again. Thanks so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment