Monday 20 August 2018

I will create for you 30 maze

I will create for you 30 maze












About:

I will create Maze Puzzles for your Kids that can be use in several activities.

Consider using puzzles for a business promos, leisure time activity for you, the kids, grandparents, friends and the entire family. You can even use puzzles to reinforce terms learnt in a training session or school.

Are you a teacher? Do a maze for each schoolboy. Ask me for the price.

These puzzles will have a start point and a end point; full of fun for the entire family.

I can create in 4 Shape:
  • Rectangular form
  • Hexagonal form
  • Triangular form
  • Circular form

I can create in 3 Styles:
  • Square cells
  • Hexagonal cells
  • Triangular cells

I can send you in what Format do you want:
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • PNG

Bonus:
Each package benefits for revisions with NO EXTRA CHARGE ;)

Can be Printable

Feel free to ask me any question related to this gig. I deliver quality service.

Use your kids BRAIN!

Reviews


chilton421:Codyro was very professional, communicated well, and worked fast. Work is crisp and exactly as expected. Amazing experience, I will be buying again!

codyro:Outstanding experience! A pleasure to work with you. Thank you!

chilton421:Codyro was very professional, communicated well, and worked fast. Work is crisp and exactly as expected. Amazing experience, I will be buying again!

codyro:Outstanding experience! A pleasure to work with you. Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment