Sunday 26 August 2018

I will create variations of your minecraft skin in different colors

I will create variations of your minecraft skin in different colors












About:

Can't decide if you want your hair pink, purple or greem? Want to share a similar skin with your squad, but still be able to tell each other apart? Well, this is for you. Tell me which colors you chose, if the whole skin or just parts of it should be recolored, and i'll create alternative versions of it.
Please note that it only works with palette shading (restricted amount of different shapes, usually around 4-7: ex 1st & 2nd pic) – where I can replace the shades – or brush shading where there's no hueshift (color only gets darker and lighter: ex 3rd pic), otherwise it'll most likely look off. To still get a good result, please consider buying my "reshade" gig instead... But this kind of shading is really rare anyway. If you're unsure which is yours, just ask me! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment