Sunday 26 August 2018

I will configure your bungee minecraft server

I will configure your bungee minecraft server












About:

I have ran servers since 12th Feb 2012, So I know Minecraft servers in and out. So I am willing to help Minecraft Server Owners out there to set there server(s) up for there community!

So I am willing to configure plugins and permissions/ranks for the servers that are in need of it! As well as will fully config and setup your Bungee Server so you can connect to others servers via bungee

-x-

This will not include any of the Spawns but you could download a Spawn from PlanetMinecraft (or ask me to import one) 

-x-

I know a lot of developers and work with them and I also help them out with helping other people use there plugins on my YouTube

-x-

If you need to contact me, Message me on here or message me on Discord: BrandsPickled#0918

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment