Monday 27 August 2018

I will play unlimited games with you for 5$ per hour and will make u an expert

I will play unlimited games with you for 5$ per hour and will make u an expert












About:

I love Chess, been playing like forever. Its kind of my family sport. My father taught me chess when i was 10 years old, and its been 15 years but this passion of mine has never gone cold. I have won so much competition on School, College and even at University level, I also won and participated in National championships.


Now about the chess, Just contact for a fun hour free of cost, and if u liked playing with me, i would unravel the all secrets that chess world beholds (Metaphorically :p) and will make u an expert in just a week!
 

Reviews


erikrodas:Thanks so much! Very much appreciated! Amazing work!!

jacob4717:You are always welcome :)

tarik5000:Excellent!

jacob4717:Outstanding Experience!

tarik5000:Fantastic experience. 5 stars!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment