Sunday 26 August 2018

I will play PC games with you

I will play PC games with you












About:

My name is Molly and I'm a 21 year old student and gamer who loves to make new friends!

As an avid PC gamer, I've been playing League of Legends since Season 3, Fortnite since early Season 2, and Overwatch since late Season 3. I consider myself a decent League of Legends support main, and achieved the John Wick "reaper" skin for Battle Pass level 100 in Fortnite season 2. I'm also level 100+ on Overwatch. If you'd like to play a different co-op PC game, feel free to suggest it and I'll see what I can accommodate. 

League of Legends: Morgana Main
Fortnite: I have terrible aim but you should get a kick out of watching me blunder around!
Overwatch: D.Va & Lucio Main

We can play 3 League matches or 2 hours of Fortnite or Overwatch, and can skype or discord for the duration of it. I will have a dedicated gig server on discord, but feel free to invite me to your server as well. If you'd like to play another game, feel free to suggest it and we can play that instead, provided I own the game.

I can't promise to carry you or secure any wins, but I can promise a fun-filled hour of PC gaming, which everyone knows is more fun with a friend!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment