Sunday 26 August 2018

I will create a unlimited minecraft server for vanilla or mod packs

I will create a unlimited minecraft server for vanilla or mod packs












About:

ONE TIME PAYMENT YOU KEEP THE SERVER FOR EVER

I have been playing and making servers for Minecraft since 2010 I am able to complete requests quickly. the services are of a  high standard and work well. I  can make servers for vanilla Minecraft or modpack they are non-dedicated servers this mean they will be able to be start by you and shut down when nobody is using them the host has access to a console which can be used to kick, ban and op people etc.

Reviews


shipper0007:Unacceptable Experience

fire_flux:Unacceptable Experience

kyliekeller:put everything in i requested and was willing to work with me around my busy schedule

fire_flux:Outstanding Experience!

shipper0007:Unacceptable Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment