Sunday 26 August 2018

I will set your discord server up

I will set your discord server up












About:

If you buy this gig, I will completly setup your discord server. If you get the $5 package, I will change anything you want after I am finished with the server for a week. If you get the $10 package I will do the same for a month. If you get the $20 plan I will do the same forever. All I need to setup the server is the administrator permission. Plus other permissions if you need anything else. Thanks!

Reviews


theindefinite1:Immediately went to work on order and was highly engaged in communication! Would recommend!

theindefinite1:Immediately went to work on order and was highly engaged in communication! Would recommend!

:

:

:


1 comment:

  1. Hey can you please rejoin Fiverr or provide an email or contact form so I can get in touch ?

    ReplyDelete