Monday 27 August 2018

I will create construct 2 game

I will create construct 2 game












About:

I can build any type of game for you . Because I am a Construct 2 lecturer in Multimedia Institute. I have experience of Construct 2 game development since 2013.

- Best quality game.
- Awesome graphics.
- Free apk (android game for google)

Reviews


garbaaboubacar:Perfect work at every level. Can't wait to work with you again

cgfx_studio:Actually I am so happy to work with you.\r\nThank you so much!!!

jinhyukyoon:You have good communication skills. There are some physical problems in the game, but it is good.

cgfx_studio:That problem is happening on your browser. Didn't happened on my pc.\r\nClean your browser before play that game.\r\nWhat ever than you for choosing me to do your project.\r\nIf you want any changes or edit that game. please contact me I will do without paying to me.

meliorfashion:great job, made amendments super quickly and provided a finished product that i was looking for, will definitely use again


No comments:

Post a Comment