Sunday 26 August 2018

I will watch you play live and give tips as well as analyze the replay after the game

I will watch you play live and give tips as well as analyze the replay after the game












About:

Coaching in League of Legends can be a big shortcut if you are stuck and can't see things improving and I'm here to help.


I've been playing League since season 2 and I have been in Diamond-Master division since Season 3, specializing in Support role.
With this experience I can help you reach your goals in League and put you on the right track. While I mostly play support, I'm still experienced in other roles as well. 

I will help you with:
Mastery and Build setup
Champion pool
Mechanics
Decision making
Game knowledge

Feel free to add me ingame or on Discord before purchasing:
IGN (EuW):  InFreX
Discord:        Infrex#9754

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment