Wednesday 29 August 2018

I will do whatever you need me to do to ensure that your PVE base on ARK (Xbox One) will be safe

I will do whatever you need me to do to ensure that your PVE base on ARK (Xbox One) will be safe












About:

The $15 is for my time to watch over your dinosaurs and/or base for 1 (one) week. By purchasing the revision for $5, you buy my time to watch over your dinosaurs and/or base for an additional week, making that 2 (two) weeks. This can be very helpful if you cannot be on because of reasons such as vacation, emergency, illness, holidays, school, work, etc. I currently have around 50 days (1200 hours) on ARK and am highly experienced. I play lots of both PVP and PVE and know how to deal with every situation. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment