Monday 27 August 2018

I will do this by producing and validating the results of chemical and biochemical analyses. Am also advising clinicians and GPS on the appropriate use of tests, the interpretation of results, and the follow up investigations that may be required. + See More

I will do this by producing and validating the results of chemical and biochemical analyses. Am also advising clinicians and GPS on the appropriate use of tests, the interpretation of results, and the follow up investigations that may be required. + See More












About:

Thank you for viewing my profile! I am a detailed and thorough professional with over  5 years of administrative experience- the last four in a “virtual office” environment. I specialize in delivering quality services with respect to strict deadlines and high expectations. I am equipped with a dedicated home office complete with a computer, copier/scanner/fax and colour printer. I provide creative and detailed administrative, writing, proofreading and editing services. I excel at working under tight deadlines with strict expectations. I possess the self-discipline and time management skills necessary to have served as a virtual employee for the past two years. I can bring value to your business and help solve your administrative assistant issues. I have extensive experience in marketing, the healthcare field advertising, real estate and small business management.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment