Monday 27 August 2018

I will help you produce your dream movie

I will help you produce your dream movie












About:

Do you have a cool movie idea? Great! 

I am an indie producer and I can help you get going in the right direction.

Ask me any 20 questions about getting your film made and I'll give you my professional opinion.

You get a consultation with a Hollywood trained producer for a few dollars.... What do you have to lose? 

Let's get it started.

Reviews


vsharma98:Not very useful answers....but I should not have expected much at this price. Thanks.

tutusaustralia:Thank you so much~ can't wait to put everything together and see my dream come to life!

georgeohan:Great person to work with. Fantastic communication.

janohrstrom:good info!

georgeohan:Great buyer!


No comments:

Post a Comment