Monday 27 August 2018

I will create a discord gaming community

I will create a discord gaming community












About:

Do you want have 500+ members on your discord? I will Setup every thing for you and will promote it via my website all over the world or country or place you want! You also get a website (subpage on my site) for your community like this:

Text channels
Voice Channels
Permissions
Roles
Ranks
Bots
Command channel (text)
Become a Member Feuture (He sees less until he becomes a member)

... and what ever you ask if its possible...

If like to have a complete website and not just one page contact me. (The price differ depents on how much work it has to by made. Max 100€)

By Alexander aka ZermanGR CEO & Head WebDesigner of ZermanWebSolutions

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment