Monday 27 August 2018

I will help you in clash of clan game

I will help you in clash of clan game












About:

hi, I would love to help you all in a clash of clans! I have been playing this game for 2 to 3 years knowing all the strategies, plays and movements! if any of you have a new clan or old no matter what feel free to buy this gig! my response time is too good to feel free to message for any enquiry! for $20 package!: I will donate unlimited troops, I will help you all guys in war strategies, and would bring my clash of clan account in your clan for wars! feel free to message before buying the gig feel free to ask for base images etc because there's a problem uploading on Fiverr. just message if interested! won't disappoint any of my client!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment