Wednesday 29 August 2018

I will provide you 1B coins of ludo star

I will provide you 1B coins of ludo star












About:

                                         LEVEL 2 SELLER



Hello LUDO STAR LOVERS...!

LUDO STAR is now a days a trending game and i am here to help you guys in LUDO STAR.

I will help you in LUDO STAR to raise your cons as much as you want :)

PRICES 

In 5$ will provide you 160 millions.

10$ will provide you 350 million.

20$ will provide you 850 million.

if you go for 25$ i will give you 1B.

For Big Deals I Will Give You Discount.

if you have any query please inbox :)

Contact me before placing order

NOTE: THIS GIG IS NOT PROMOTING ANY SITE OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITY.

Thats all my folks :)

Reviews


srgne1:Thank u i get my order \nAnd he is super fast

rajaehtesham:Hope to work again for you

alfazlabib:Again, Super fast! :)\nalso, He is experienced in wordpress, I will definitely recommend him for wordpress as well!

rajaehtesham:Thanks alot hope to work again for you

alfazlabib:He is awesome! \nSuper fast! I'm impressed! \n\nHighly recommended! I will order again!


No comments:

Post a Comment