Wednesday 29 August 2018

I will overwatch on ps4 coach and player

I will overwatch on ps4 coach and player












About:

Hello there!

My name is Luke, though I'm better known in the gaming community as Greyhawk241. I've been playing videogames since before I could get an education, and I'm here to teach you how to play the popular game OverWatch even better, all the while having a nice, chill, relaxing time!

I only have one rule if you do choose to go with my services!


ZERO TOXICITY! I mean it folks! Zero, nada, nothing. The first time you throw out a Racist or Derogatory term, you will be warned. After that you are blocked. If I find that you end up being a truly terrible trash fire of a person, you WILL be reported.

So...ya know...fair warning. Anyway folks, let's have fun, and ultimately, help to build a better gaming community in the process! Thank you so much for your time and consideration!

And as always, "Group up with me"!


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment