Sunday 5 January 2020

Get You Victory Royales











About:

If you're looking to become a Fortnite pro, you came to the right guy.

I am a Pre-Season 1 Pro Fortnite Player with over 350+ Victory Royals and 17500+ Kills in European Servers, ready to help you to step up your gameplay!



Currently one of the BEST Fortnite players globaly!



Since Season 1 I've built up my Fortnite knowledge and I have a very good understanding of this game. I've been playing FPS and MOBAs for 6 years and I have succeded in all of them! By hiring me you will be offered a very high quality coaching exprerience and you will become a Fortnite Pro Player!



What can I help you with?



I can drastically improve you at Building, Aiming, Positioning, and Rotations. Fortnite BR may have a simple-to-grasp concept but it is packed with certain skills needed to win.



How will I help you?



You will be shown a variety of techniques that can be used depending on specific situations you encounter in-game. You will be taught advanced building techniques by a top #1000 Fortnite builder. Practise makes perfect!

Reviews


:

He is a 'fortnite god' that how my son says. He helped my son to get his first victory royale.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment