Saturday 18 January 2020

Coach You To Diamond In League Of Legends











About:

I will coach you in a game of league of legends during mine or your gameplay. I will give all the tips and advice I have with in this game for the champion/role that you enjoy and play as well as overall advice for league as a whole. We can use discord and the screen share feature to do so. I will give all the knowledge and help I have in this live coaching so you can transfer this to your game play and climb the ladder.

Reviews


:

Very cool dude. He explained a lot of stuff to me before, during and after. Gave me a different approach and perspective to the game. Would love to work with or duo sometime.

:

He definitely knows what he’s talking about he showed me aspects of my game I need to work on, while not only being friendly but an amazing teacher.

:

Great guy, really cares about your development. Come with a good set of questions and be ready for him to break it down. Good communication and solid delivery time. enjoy!

:

Had a great talk with about the game and what I should work on in the future

:

Good coach. Helped perspective.




No comments:

Post a Comment