Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will Buil your game with provided graphics and audio

I will Buil your game with provided graphics and audio












About:

-If you have a Idea for a Game let me I am a freelance 2D Artist, Photoshop and Video FX/Editing Artist with 2+ years of experience in designing 2D  assets for games and movie production. now i'll help you to build it

Reviews


joshuahedao:Bassim is very friendly and super good in response and understanding of needs, we are putting down this deposit and expecting his brilliant delivery of work.

bassimelharraq:thanks for your confident my dear friend i am looking forward to deal with you for the next projects

joshuahedao:Bassim is very friendly and super good in response and understanding of needs, we are putting down this deposit and expecting his brilliant delivery of work.

bassimelharraq:thanks for your confident my dear friend i am looking forward to deal with you for the next projects

:


No comments:

Post a Comment