Monday 30 July 2018

I will draft and manage your team for the season as if it were my own team.

I will draft and manage your team for the season as if it were my own team.












About:

I have been helping fantasy footballers just like you win on Fiverr for years and now it's your turn! If you have never played before or if you just need that second opinion; I can help! 

My help comes in a variety of forms so you can pick what is right for you!

I can provide you with a draft day guide specific to your scoring settings and host website which players to target and to avoid, which players are the best and worst values, and a whole host of tips and tricks on how to win on draft day. 

I can stand in for you at your draft and pick your team for you. (additional $25) 

I can manage or co-manage your team for the entire season (additional $95). I always do this behind the scenes and I will update you on any moves I make and why so that no one in your league will suspect anyone but you is managing the team. 

If you would like for me to draft and manage your team for you for the season it is $120. 

Please feel free to message me with any questions you have.
I look forward to helping you win draft day!

Reviews


sortman:Does an outstanding job helping with my league. Fast responses to messages and on top of all the action even when I am not. Can't recommend highly enough.

jjuan01:It was nice working with you

fantasylegend:Outstanding Experience!

jpropaganda:I came to him with a zany idea for a gig. He was totally down and did an amazing job.

fantasylegend:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment