Monday 30 July 2018

I will play your game to completion (up to 5 videos)

I will play your game to completion (up to 5 videos)












About:

What your game Playtested?
Well I can handle that!
I have been playtesting games for well over a year now with over 100 games recorded and played on my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrElit3HoboGuyGaming

*Packages that offer more than one video will be rolled out on a once per week deployment schedule*
I will provide proof and links to all of the videos upon delivery. They just wont all go public right away.

Please always check in with me before ordering to ensure that your game is far enough along for the package you desire, I don't want to charge you for 5 videos if your game only has enough content for 1 or 2.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment