Monday 30 July 2018

I will play csgo with you

I will play csgo with you












About:

What do I offer?
Many people struggle to improve and rank up in the video game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
I therefore want to use my experience in the game to teach others how to reach the higher ranks of the game. The service fits for any skill level in matchmaking, but also beyond that if you focus on other third party services. By buying this service you will get:

  • A detailed warm-up and practice plan suited for your skill level.
  • 1 or more games with or without coaching.
  • Additional demo review if wanted.
  • 100% improvement guarantee.

In addition to getting live feedback and coaching, I will keep your on my friend list for any additional questions you might have. (Note: You may be subject to removal unless you specifically tell me to keep you, as my friend list is approaching the limits)

See you in-game!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment