Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will play overwatch with you on PC

I will play overwatch with you on PC












About:

Ello, I'm Ana. I'm currently a Grand Master player that primarily plays Mercy, but I can also play any of the other supports and several tanks. I can pocket heal you during the game or we can just hang out and play what ever heroes we'd like. I'm friendly, talkative, and I'm an avid Overwatch player even though I've only played since season 5. I cannot boost you unfortunetly, but if you are interested in reviewing gameplay, and etc, feel free to inquire more through messaging so we can discuss it in detail! (I do have several accounts ranging from Gold to GM). I am primarily here though to make the game a fun and provide an enjoyable experience, so if this seems like something you'd be interested in, lets get to it! ^u^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I only play Overwatch on PC! I do have Fortnite&CSGO, but I don't play either very often. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment