Saturday 28 July 2018

I will create twitch emotes for you

I will create twitch emotes for you












About:

Hi,
I will create for you custom emotes, for your Twitch and/or Discord! I will do my best to draw whatever you have in mind, and also give you some ideas if needed. 

Please feel free to message me before purchasing if you have any questions!
I can create what you want from description only, but sending me references either of yourself or what you want it to look like helps a lot to make your ideas clear.


What you get: 
112 x 112 px PNG files
56 x 56 px PNG files
28 x 28 px  PNG files

For emotes with words:
 4 Letters are the maximum
You can do words such as:
HYPE
OMG
HI
GG
*please keep words short* 

Reviews


jessthepeach:My emotes are better than I envisioned! She was super sweet and understanding. She responded to all my questions quickly and delivered my emotes on time. If I ever need/want more emotes, I know I'll be coming right back here.

livzing:Thank you so much! They were really fun to make, loved the ideas. :)

taylorealand:I will be ordering more from her. Thank you!

livzing:Thank you! :)

mahviada:Because the drawings looks awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment