Monday 30 July 2018

I will help you set up your twitch streaming

I will help you set up your twitch streaming












About:

Struggling To Setup OBS? This Gig Is Perfect For You. With My Years Of Experience and Knowledge I Will Help You Set Up Your OBS For A Perfect Looking Stream. If You Are Streaming To Twitch Or Mixer, No Worries! I Can Setup OBS to Stream To Any Streaming Platform. I Can Also Help Set Up:

  • Animated Stream Alerts
  • Custom Stream Bots
  • Custom Panels
  • Custom Banner 
  • Profile Settings
  • Auto/Manual Moderation and Filters
  • Auto Hosting
  • Timed Messages
  • Point Reward Systems
  • And More

Be Aware! I Can NOT Ensure Your Success Or Take Responsibility For Your Success.

Reviews


carlosrobles495:better off going to youtube

randombrit:Buyer bought $5 OBS setup expecting a full twitch setup with bots and alerts... Please refer to description before purchasing

randymul:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

indiahatch:Outstanding Experience!

randombrit:Great Fast Worker


No comments:

Post a Comment