Sunday 29 July 2018

I will provide gameplay for videos

I will provide gameplay for videos












About:

I will provide gameplay to add over your commentary videos. I will play games such as Overwatch, Titanfall 2, Minecraft, Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online, etc. I will expand my collection of games over time and will play other games as long as they're free. I WILL PLAY FORTNITE BUT I AM NOT GOOD AT IT. I only play on PS4. An entire list of games I will play include; Titanfall 2, Lego Marvel Superheroes 1&2, Lego Marvel Avengers, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Starwhal, Skyrim, Beyond: Two Souls, Gang Beasts, ESO, The Sims 4, Minecraft, Watchdogs 2, Killing Floor 2, Friday The 13th Dishonored 1,2& DOTO, both South Park games, Overwatch, Destiny 2 and Fortnite. My PS4 name is WildWeasel523

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment