Sunday 29 July 2018

I will play with you and teach you untill improvement is seen max 15 games

I will play with you and teach you untill improvement is seen max 15 games












About:

These offers will only apply to you if your playing on EUW or EUNE

I'm an experienced league of legends player, i've boosted alot of people with good results. i've been Diamond for 3 seasons in a row now, at the peek of Diamond 2,


I am also not the coach to tell you "Oh, time's up" if we have not covered everything of that session yet.
I am very patient and I will explain every question you have carefully and thoroughly.
You will see improvements!


  • My lessons follow a simple layout:
  1.   Identify issues / topics to work on.
  2.   Teaching / demonstration of chosen topics.
  3.   Replay and reflection
  4.   Repeat

Please contact me on Fiverr if anything is unclear and i will get back to you.

Reviews


niko6560:Money well spend, seller is also super nice! 10/10

yngvicrimson:Great buyer, fast communication and a good friend :)

epidime:Bought this with the hope of improving myself, seller has a good understanding of the game, and is easy to talk with. This along with next to no delay on responses, makes it all the more worth it, would recommend it to anyone else who similarly wish to improve themselves, or just someone to duo with who you can rely on to play well.

yngvicrimson:Thank you for a great feedback! has been great working with you :)

niko6560:Money well spend, seller is also super nice! 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment