Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will write happy birthday or other message on super mario world

I will write happy birthday or other message on super mario world












About:

Level 2 Seller with over 180 five stars reviews!

I will write your custom text in the castle cleared sequence ofSuper Mario World, and give you anHDvideo (1280x720, in avi, mov, mpg or mp4 format) of it. I can record or not the whole previous boss fight as well.

I can only write english characters, numbers, and the following symbols: ,.!?()'-

I cannot write german characters, nor accents like á,ó,ú, etc.

Maximum of 160 characters.

Perfect for:

  • Happy birthdays
  • Invitations,
  • Congratulations
  • Valentines day
  • Jokes

Gig extras:
- For $5 I'll upload to youtube as a hidden video and give you the link.

I offer as well a gig to write your message on the original Super Mario Bros. Check it out in my profile!

Reviews


mathemew:he went for improvements and fixed mistakes quickly

darylkeeley:Nice work!\nfast and exactly what I'd hoped for

mattyp1832:Outstanding Experience!

wyntersnow:Outstanding Experience!

whoisjr:Seriously, Polaris84 was the most responsive person ever. He had my revisions completed within 10 minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment