Saturday 28 July 2018

I will set up your live stream on youtube and twitch

I will set up your live stream on youtube and twitch












About:

Hi there future streamers! Ever had that thought that you would like to setup a stream for a game or a webcam. Well your in luck! I can get that setup for your quickly for low prices!

So heres what I offer,

  • The Basic:
OBS Download and Install
or
Choose for a 15 minute call on advice for your stream.

  • The Standard:
Above plus
Custom Overlay
Streamlabs integration.

  • The premium:
24/7 Stream setup.
or
Above + Advice forever and Intro and Outro. 


What I need from you:
Teamviewer

Special Offer:
Stream setup and Intro and Outro for the stream $17 (Please send me a message if you would like to proceed with this offer... ;)


I hope that after reading this lengthy description all of your questions are answered and you are ready to rock and roll.
Take a look at what other people have said about this service below. 

System checks to see if your stream will be able to run on your computer are $5 and include a 25% Discount of your chosen package for the setup. (Contact me)

100% Satisfaction Guarantee, I will keep revising until you are happy.


I chose to offer this service becuase I love watching poeples stream grow from 1 Sub to 30000! ;)


Laurie Davies

Reviews


therealhonee911:Excellent

lauriejd:Thanks for your kind words! This buyer was great and replied very quickly!

minsterdrinkz:great help for YouTube

lauriejd:Thanks for the repeat custom! great to work with, fast response.

silverfoxdigita:The seller has deep knowledge about streaming media and I would strongly recommend him for anyone who needs the help of an expert to get you going with a streaming or hosting project.


No comments:

Post a Comment