Saturday 28 July 2018

I will win a fast trophy for you of your choice from a few selected by me.

I will win a fast trophy for you of your choice from a few selected by me.












About:

Before purchasing, please contact me to discuss pricing, some games might be cheaper and discounts can be added, depending on the situasions.
i can also just boosts your trophy count if you would prefer.
You dont have to own the game.
I win ps4 platinum trophies for various diferent games.
All of these are won legitimately and there is no way of you getting banned.
I will win the trophies and in the end send you the save file through ps cloud.
I will always play offline and will always ask permission to sincronize the trophies on your account.
Dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions and if you have any game requests. Even if they are not in the list i can try to make it work.
The games i currently have available to platinum are:
Goat simulator
Bloodborne + dlc
Thief
Saints row 4 + dlc
ratchet and clank
darksiders 2
my name is mayo
mr massagy
orc slayer
infamous second son
infamous first light
valkyria chronicles
fallout shelter
red faction
shadow of mordor.
Resident evil 4 ( has no platinum will 100%)
Resident evil 5
Resident evil 6
Etc
If you want any other just ask ill see if i own it or can get it.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment