Monday 30 July 2018

I will guide you for a whole month and provide tips and items to flip/invest in

I will guide you for a whole month and provide tips and items to flip/invest in












About:

Welcome to my Gig

Here I will teach you everything you need to know about making money on Old School Runescape by flipping and merchanting your way to billions of GP!

I will help and guide you every step of the way as you watch you cash stack grow and grow until you are a runecape millionaire!

I will teach you everything you need to know to make millions and maybe even billions of gold simply by playing for 30 minutes a day using the grand exchange!

I have been playing runescape since 2006 and have gained a wealth of knowledge within the game. I have been merchanting and flipping since then on both versions of the game (RS3 and OSRS)

Since the release of Old School Runescape in 2013 I have used merchanting and Flipping as my main source of income since.

Regardless of your in game cash stack I will write a detailed and custom guide to suit you and accommodate for your cash stack! Obviously the more money you have the better however flipping can really be done with any amount of money for profit!

If you have any further questions please message me

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment