Sunday 29 July 2018

I will complete a full play through of your game and provide a basic review on steam/app store

I will complete a full play through of your game and provide a basic review on steam/app store












About:

--PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER I WILL REPLY ASAP--

I am offering to complete a full play through of your game on steam and write up a detailed and informative review once my play through has been completed.

I will focus on 6 key points during any of my reviews and these are as follows:

Gameplay
Sound
Graphics
Story/Narrative
Replay Value
My Opinion

Each review will be as detailed as possible and I will always provide my honest opinion on any game I review.

The reviews will be posted on the products store page on Steam with the option of also having the same review E-mailed to you to display on your website or forums where applicable.

Gig Extras

If you would like to purchase a Gig extra, additional key(s) will need to be provided for the additional reviewer or for the streamers who will be promoting your game with me.


 Please inbox me before placing an order and I will respond ASAP

Reviews


mdsumonali2018:nice work...................

julianaexpert:Thank You Sir .

mdsumonali2018:nice work...................

julianaexpert:Thank You Sir .

:


No comments:

Post a Comment