Monday 30 July 2018

I will edit and proofread your tabletop rpg content

I will edit and proofread your tabletop rpg content












About:

I love tabletop role playing games. And homebrew content is what keeps every game fresh and interesting. I love reading through custom-made adventures, settings, archetypes, magic items, spells, everything.

If you're a content creator, I want to help you take your work to the next level. With this gig, I'll dive headfirst into your custom content, based on the Open Game License (OGL). I'll do the following with your work:

  1. Proofread text for spelling, grammar, and readability.
  2. Review maps for clarity and accuracy.
  3. Ensure formatting and rules consistency within your content and with official OGL content (unless you direct otherwise).
  4. Check homebrew items, spells, archetypes, etc. for appropriate rules language and possible problem interactions with other rules/items/spells.
  5. Evaluate combat encounters for recommended character levels.
  6. Highlight potential copyright problem areas.

With this gig, you're getting an editor with 15 years of professional writing and editing experience, as well as 25 years of gaming experience. I can't wait to help you deliver great content!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment