Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will advise a great board game based on your preferences

I will advise a great board game based on your preferences












About:

Hey guys!

I am Vlad! I am a fan of board games! I love them very much and have 45 games in my collection. I read many articles about the board games inductry and always in trend.

For $5 I will advise you a great boardgame which you can buy later and play with your friends. To make it as much close as possible to your preferences - please give me as much info as possible via the text and answering my questions.

You will receive a Google doc with the description of a game and its title. I can also include the images of the game process as well as a rulebook for you.

Reviews


rickmosley:Good thinker. Great ideas.

zafenok:Not sure why 4 on communication but ok :) Thanks for ordering. Let me know If need additional assistance.

rickmosley:Excellent inside into game mechanics.

zafenok:Good client with clear requirements.

kerrieclaire:Super nice guy with great advice :)


No comments:

Post a Comment