Monday 23 July 2018

I will make you a custom vrchat avatar

I will make you a custom vrchat avatar












About:

Hi, I'm Katalina, otherwise known as Okano on VRChat.

I'm offering to convert, prepare, and optionally upload MMD models to VRChat for you. I have the skill necessary to edit, animate, re-texture, and even make hand-made shaders if you need something in particular for a totally unique look.

All models include dynamic bones for jiggly parts, your choice of basic NoeNoe or Flat Lit Toon shaders (or others, just ask!), mouth visemes, eye tracking, and the Unity package of it all in full.

Model fixes are included at no extra charge.

Premium tier packages include any of my personal shaders, tweaked and tuned to perfection by the exact person who made it. Feel free to contact me for examples or to talk about what's possible.

Cloth physics cost extra, and may not always be viable, please get in touch if you're interested. You may want this to prevent legs clipping through skirts when you walk or crouch.

I try not to make anything I wouldn't enjoy for myself.

Reviews


n_ag12:Honestly a really great time all the way through. I absolutely love everything.

vipasho:Amazing service! Definitely a return customer.

graysonhill:The most helpful vr creator making sure I liked every bit I’m surprised they haven’t had more customers I would definitely recommend

n_ag12:Honestly a really great time all the way through. I absolutely love everything.

vipasho:Amazing service! Definitely a return customer.


No comments:

Post a Comment