Friday 24 August 2018

I will include my own commentary within the video!

I will include my own commentary within the video!












About:

Ever wanted more exposure to your created levels in "Super Mario Maker" and increase your level creativity cap or just have your level played?  Then I'm your guy!

When you submit your level for me to play, be sure to provide your 16 digit "Level Code" after choosing a package and I'll deliver!

Level Code Format Example: ####-####-####-####

If you have any questions or need clarification on this gig, just ask me in a message! :)


PS.  For proof of me playing a level with the "Basic Package" option, I will provide Screen Shots of the following when delivering your order:

1.) Your played level showing under my "Played Courses" tab, along with your 16 digit level code.
2.) Your level with a "Star" mark, including "Your Time" and "World Record" information.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment