Saturday 28 July 2018

I will teach you how to optimize your settings for the highest quality stream, and adding chat bots.

I will teach you how to optimize your settings for the highest quality stream, and adding chat bots.












About:

If You Need Helping Starting You Stream Look No Further!

You Will Need:

-A PC With Internet
-A Microphone And/Or A Headset
-A Webcam (Optional)

I Can Assist You In Setting Up Your Stream If You Use Both PC And Console, Although I Am Not Very Experienced With A Console. 

Essentials Package:

I Will Teach You The Basics For Streaming So You Will Be Able To Stream The Same Day!

Streamer Package:

I Will Help You Optimize Your Settings For A High Quality Stream And Teach You How To Add Bots To Your Chat, And Notifications For Followers/Donations.

Pro Package:

This Includes Both Previous Packages, As Well As A Custom GFX Package To Make Your Channel Look Incredible!

I Will Give You All The Help I Can, But I Cannot Guarantee Success.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment