Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will create dungeons and dragons maps for you in roll20

I will create dungeons and dragons maps for you in roll20












About:

Making maps is one of the great joys of Dungeons and Dragons and tabletop RPGs, and allowing your players to see the complex artistic handwork you achieved is a pure joy. But let's face facts: making maps in the online tabletop system Roll20 can be a huge pain. It's a lot of searching for assets, sifting through icons, uploading images... nobody has time for that! 

Actually, I have time for that. I love making maps, and go out of my way to make extremely complex ones that astound my players. You hear their shock and awe every time the group is transitioned to a new map. If you want a similar experience for your players, I can hop into your Roll20 game and make any map you wish. Your players will be stunned by the complexity; your dungeon master abilities will be heightened by the fantastic usage of terrain, fog of war, and lighting features; and you'll feel at ease not having to hand-scribble that dragon's cave at the last second with the pencil tool. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment