Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will setup your discord for you bots, permissions, channels etc.

I will setup your discord for you bots, permissions, channels etc.












About:

I will help you setup everything you need to start a great community with active players, permissions, channels, roles, permissions and more. I have run many servers and know what I'm doing. Having a discord server is great for creating a specific community dedicated to something, for example, one of mine is dedicated for roleplaying on a video game, another one I have is just an ordinary gaming community. I love working in this type of thing because I know exactly what I'm doing and how to get a discord server popular. I will get this done for you and am looking forward to working with you. If you have any questions please contact me. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment