Saturday 25 August 2018

I will want help to make your dnd character as great as they come

I will want help to make your dnd character as great as they come












About:

I can make a fully filled out character sheet for your character with almost any specifics that you would like. I can choose feats and roll everything for you to give you the best character experience you could have. I will not fake any rolls or give you maximum rolls instead of actually rolling anything. I will choose appropriate equipment and appropriate skills and information. I can work with editions 3.5 through 5th of Dungeons and Dragons. I can work well with Pathfinder. I can also work with almost any other tabletop RPG that you would like me to make you a character of.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment