Tuesday 21 August 2018

I will provide gameplay videos for you to use in your yt videos

I will provide gameplay videos for you to use in your yt videos












About:

I will create a gameplay video on games such as (Fortnite, and Call of Duty) and publish it on my Gaming YouTube channel. Once the gameplay is recorded and uploaded, it will stay there permanently, but you get the gameplay first. 

All you have to do is tell me what game you want me to play for your video. Then I will record good gameplay, were I win the games. No bad gameplay will be provided, I will try to proivde the best gameplay possible. I play on PS4. PC gameplay will come soon in the future. 

This is suited more for YouTubers, but it can be used for anything. 

*Any Questions? Just ask me!*

Gig Features: 
- Gameplay Video
- File format MP4
-Snap Shot of Video 
-Best Quality Gameplay

Reviews


oxyblu_2018:Again, nderful job done.

coolguyluis:Great to work with!

oxyblu_2018:Again, thanks for the job well done.

coolguyluis:Your welcome, its great working with you.

oxyblu_2018:Thanks for a job well done.


No comments:

Post a Comment