Saturday 25 August 2018

I will play a PC game with you from the list

I will play a PC game with you from the list












About:

Are you bored of playing solo? Have your friends left you to play a game you don't have? Well look no further, because i will give up some of my time to play with you!

- I am a 15 yr old gamer and if you want someone to play any of the games from the list below with you, then i will try to give up my time to make your gaming experience the best!

These are the games I can play with you:

- Fortnite/Save The World
- Ark Survival Evolved
- Portal 2
- Realm Royale
- ShellShock Live
- Stardew Valley
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege/The Division
- Warframe
- Overwatch
- Minecraft
- Any Free Game

If i have money at the time i may be able to buy some other games that you want me to play with you!











Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment