Wednesday 22 August 2018

I will build you a gaming PC

I will build you a gaming PC












About:

I will help you build your Gaming Rig. Just give me a specific budget and your intended usage for the PC and I will pick the best parts for your money. I know you can look up on google with a specific budget in mind but to be honest they're not specialized with a user's intended purpose. I will build a custom PC FOR YOU AND YOU ALONE. Will make it as cheap, as great and as pretty as possible! Looks are important too!

Reviews


sarathms570:i would recommend Justin for anything related to computer gaming, excellent guy fast delivery

jprovido:Great customer ty

bryansuharly:Great advice, speedy delivery. Defitely would recommend.

jprovido:Outstanding Experience!

sarathms570:i would recommend Justin for anything related to computer gaming, excellent guy fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment