Tuesday 17 December 2019

Build Your Minecraft House











About:

Everyone wants their friends to be jealous of their Minecraft house, whether it's in survival, creative, or for an adventure map. I've been building extravagant Minecraft structures for years and have a plethora of experience: anything from tree houses and cave houses to full-blown mansions and skyscrapers. I love playing this game and if we have a good time then I probably won't mind building more! I do build on PC so the worlds are only in Java Edition.

Reviews


:

Helpful guy. needs to show that he works on JAVA - Really helped me to sort out transfer from java to Bedrock

:

Amazing, We had to expand on time but it was perfect!

:

Great job!!

:

Awesome design!

:

Knack is back




No comments:

Post a Comment