Thursday 19 December 2019

Professionally Coach You In Dota 2











About:

What you would get from the lesson:
a)Direct coaching when you queue an unranked game.
b)Full analysis of any replay that of your choice.
c)A list of things you can improve on


Things you would learn :
a) Farming patterns
- I would optimise your farming efficiency when you are playing certain roles .
b) Decision-making
- I would assist you in making key strategic decisions that will help you win. For example, joining fights / be passive at the state of the game. 
c)Map awareness
-I would explain what threat is around the map, and how you can avoid or fight,etc.
d) Having fun
- Dota is meant to be enjoyable and I hope we can all have a good time playing this game, with the usual casual banters, of course.

Reviews


:

Very informative and great ideas about item builds. Helped me identify oppurtunities and taught me better situational awareness. Will be hiring again!!

:

great coach. I made alot of assumptions and his detailed match replay analysis and suggestions helps alot. eg: I thought meepo was a late game hero but he is actually not that great at late game. I also didn't know that SOD is immune to true sight

:

Awesome. Helped understand the hero and cleared many of my doubts. Would recommend

:

I was completely new to Dota 2. He explained all of the basics of the game really well and it was extremely fun with him. Will definitely come back for another session soon.

:

Very helpful... has good tips for almost every situation.. and most importantly makes it a fun experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment