Sunday 15 December 2019

Be Your Call Of Duty Coach











About:

Please read the entire description below

My name is Matt and I am a very experienced Call of Duty player. I have 5+ years of playing time and have earned $400 just from playing. I guarantee that you will get better as a player through my useful tips and tricks.  

Bronze Package

My Game Settings

  • Sensitivity 

  • Audio

  • Button Layout



Elite Package

30 Minute Private Match Session

  • Create your custom sensitivity 

  • Custom Classes

  • Best tips for getting better

  • Custom Settings



Master Package

1 Hour Pro Classes and Tips Guide

  • Pro Classes for CWL/CMG/GB

  • Pro Tips and Strats

  • Create your custom sensitivity

  • Any questions I will answer...you tell me what YOU want to know!

 

 

Gig Extras

  • Blackout Tips

 

All gigs will have clear explinations until YOU are happy. Contact me for any questions on here or Twitter @VisionsTheMVP.



Reviews


:

It was a great experience working with visionsfx

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment