Sunday 29 December 2019

Help You Become A Good Csgo Player











About:

Not very good at CSGO? Do you want to progress? Paying for my gig will result in a 5 paragraph breif on how you as a player can progress to potential professionalism.



I will tell you all the tips and tricks to help you progress through the ranks and help you become a better player at counterstrike, This will include graphical options, peripheral advice and other things that contribute towards the beautiful game we call CSGO.



I would count myself as qualified for this role due to my career in CS, I have been part of many teams, most successful being Team Valience, our highest moment being competing in Dreamhack minor 2016 Qualifiers, currently part of TeamMajestic im still very keen to play and teach CS.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment