Friday 27 December 2019

Be Available To Play Video Games On Multiple Platforms











About:

     Welcome to my gaming gig: Let's play online together and have fun. I'll play any game that I have with you online, either duo's or group which ever you prefer.  Please be respectful when playing/ joining a game session with me and other players. If you are disrespectful or rude to other players, I will warn you once and then be forced to kick you from the party.  I will not tolerate rude or childish behavior in my party/game session although having a blast is always allowed. Most of the time the event will be live streamed on twitch, unless requested not to.



     Games i have available to play online:



PC: 7 Days to die, American Truck Simulator, Comedy Night, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Farming Simulator 17, Modern Combat Versus, PUBG, Spintires, Tom Clancy's The Division, Rocket League, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands, Survarium

PS4: Fortnite, Fishing Simulator

Xbox1: Sea of Thieves, PUBG, The Division, Rainbow six siege, ARK survival, crossout, Elite Dangerous, Farcry primal, farm sim 17, fortnite, forza 5, ghost recon wildlands, world of tanks 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment