Saturday 28 December 2019

Play Csgo With You For Fun And Teamplay Improvement











About:

Hello, my name is Jacek and Im Global Elite, Lvl 10 Faceit player who is happy to play with new people!



Thanks to my friends I can play with you on any rank you want, but I won't be boosting you!

With my experience playing for fun with good results is really easy for me, so we can get both at the same time. I also think that playing as a team is very important, so I can teach you few stats for attacking and defending bombsites together as well as granade lineups, bait setups and many more.



I can talk through Discord/Ts3/Steam or anythink you want. Im open for playing at any hour you want, but I usually prefer nights, because there is less things to focus on :)



We can always play with my or your friends. My favourite maps are Cache, Mirage, Inferno and Dust but Train, Vertigo, Nuke is also fine. 



If you ever wonder what are you doing wrong in your games I can share some tips and my generall thoughts on you plays, and if you will be intrested we can do some coaching sessions (my other Gig)



I hope that both of us can have a good time, and im happy to answer any question!

Thanks!



Reviews


:

Played 5 games with him. Very funny guy and nice to talk with. Can give you tips if you would like, but just an all around good guy!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment